"local people serving local people"
- Is a consortium of 38 respected New Zealand owned and operated independent Insurance Brokers who recognise the considerable benefit of joining and working together as a significant group.
- Has strength and position in the market place.
- Has the critical mass and capability to effectively manage the considerable change occurring within the Insurance Industry and elsewhere, to the benefit of Clients and Members.
- Has unequalled representation throughout New Zealand, with Members in 44 locations: Kerikeri, Whangarei, Warkworth, Orewa, Albany, Takapuna, Auckland City, Kelston, Papakura, Thames, Te Aroha, Morrinsville, Matamata, Hamilton, Cambridge, Te Kuiti, Tauranga, Whakatane, Rotorua, Taupo, Gisborne, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Paihiatua, Wanganui, Masterton, Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt, Christchurch, Ashburton, Timaru, Oamaru, Dunedin, Alexandra, Wanaka, Queenstown and Winton, with further expansion planned.
- Members are part of the local community, with local knowledge and close personal relationships.
- Offer extensive general insurance and broking experience.
- Manage in excess of $220 million premium income.
- Deliver a full suite of general insurance broking services.
- Administer all lines of general insurance business, with access to the total New Zealand market, as well as selected international markets.
- Provide “independent” and “client specific” advice and programmes, designed to deliver “total solutions” and “maximum financial security”.
- Is a Partner Broker within the “Globex International Group”, with the ability to insure local companies overseas operations throughout the world.
- Members belong to and meet the professional standards of Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand (IBANZ), being the national Insurance Broker organisation in New Zealand.
- Is managed by an “independent” operating company: BrokerWeb Management Limited.